HUP Solar One? [RE-wrenches]

Travis Creswell, Ozark Solar ozsolar at ipa.net
Fri Apr 9 15:34:32 PDT 2004

$6.95 .com Domain Name Sale!
Limited Time! ICANN Accredited GoDaddy!
http://click.topica.com/caab7pQbz8Qcsbz9JC9a/ GoDaddy

Greetings all,

Lately we've been doing more and more systems where there is a real need for
heavy duty batteries, the customers budget will allow a quality battery and
maintenance can be accomplished regularly.  I've got a few sets of the KS
series Surrettes out there and I'm not as impressed with them as I'd like to
be.  Time will tell, but for now I'd like to try something else.

It looks like the HUP Solar One make the best claims of any battery out
there?  2100 cycles @ 80% DOD plus what appears to be the best warranty.
I've talked to the folks at Northwest Energy and they sure seem like good
people.  Comments on the HUP would be appreciated?  Other suggestions are
more than welcome.

Thanks in advance,

Travis Creswell
Ozark Energy Services, Inc.

Your opinion counts! We’re conducting a survey for a
computer service/repair company. When you complete our
survey, you will also be entered into a drawing for one of
ten $100 prizes. Just click
http://click.topica.com/caab6PVbz8Qcsbz9JC9f/ Val Rad
To send a message: RE-wrenches at topica.com

List rules & etiquette: www.mrsharkey.com/wrenches/etiquete.htm