Spam:Xantrex GT 3.0 [RE-wrenches]

Bob Maynard, Energy Outfitters bob at energyoutfitters.com
Mon Dec 13 11:21:38 PST 2004

Win a Lexus RX330! Class and beauty rolled up in an SUV! Drive
your family this winter in style. Make it yours! Click below and
sign up now!
http://click.topica.com/caacVl3bz8Qcsbz9JC9a/Vente

Jerry and all,

We ran one here in Grants Pass for several months as a Beta test site for Xantrex.  The machine performed flawlessly!  Its the quietest inverter I've ever seen (heard!).  The performance and yield was extremely impressive.  The array we had available was rather small, about 1200 watts, so we did not get to see how it performs at full loading.  The testing was done at Ryan Mayfield's home.  He's the head of our engineering and tech services.  Feel free to contact him if you want more details. ryan at energyoutfitters.com or 800-GO-SOLAR (800-467-6527).

The mechanical design is very well thought out making it installer friendly and service friendly.  To get full power rating the optional cooling kit is required.

All in all, I'm very encouraged that Xantrex did their homework well and probably have a winner on their hands.

Regards,

Bob Maynard

Energy Outfitters