Solar Living Sourcebook [RE-wrenches]

Jeff Oldham starpower4u at juno.com
Tue Dec 7 16:24:13 PST 2004

Free Thanksgiving recipes for you
http://click.topica.com/caacVmgbz8Qcsbz9JC9a/PermissionData

The new 12th Edition 600 page Real Goods Solar Living Sourcebook is hot off the press. It's fully rewritten and updated with brand new chapters on land and shelter, biodiesel, sustainable transportation, and grid-tied solar. We're happy to offer a free reference copy ($35 retail) of this valuable resource to all on the Wrenches list. If you'd like one mailed to you, send a request to: deb.robertson at realgoods.com and we'll get you a pro-bono copy right away.

Happy Holidays and a Peaceful, Prosperous Sun-drenched New Year!

-jeff o

>From the Solar, Wind and Hydro powered office of Jeff Oldham

Amazing Diet Patch
http://click.topica.com/caacVmibz8Qcsbz9JC9f/MyDietPatches