nice system AT GREENwood Alliance ;-) [RE-wrenches]

Geoff Greenfield Geoff at Third-Sun.Com
Fri Oct 22 14:54:31 PDT 2004

Free recipes to get you in shape
http://click.topica.com/caacLQebz8Qcsbz9JC9a/PermissionData

Wow Michael-

Great system!  I hope to putt one in a classroom someday... WRENCHES - check
out the links below to see nice photos of it...

As far as the Mark Twain Quote....  I think that you (we) are the
majority... and too many are yet asleep.  Visible, attractive systems like
this one are waking folks up - Great Job and thanks Michael....

Just what I needed to see this Friaday at quitting time - I love this list!

Sincerely,

Geoff Greenfield
NABCEP Certified Solar PV Installer TM
GLREA Certified Photovoltaic Systems Integrator/Installer License Number
0211-01

THIRD SUN SOLAR AND WIND POWER Ltd.
340 West State Street, Unit 25
Athens, OH 45701