EnergyCalc Spreadsheet [RE-wrenches]

Dean T. Newberry deant at dcn.org
Sun Jun 27 14:31:57 PDT 2004

Let University of Phoenix make 2004 your year. Evening,
weekend or FlexNet® classes – over 130 locations. Look
into our programs and get the degree that gets you going!
http://click.topica.com/caaciq1bz8Qcsbz9JC9a/UOP

Hi y'All,

I have updated my Energy/Pathfinder demo to include a horizon, thanks to
help from Kent Osterberg at Blue Mountain Energy.
I also added slopes in 1 in 12 increments, moved around the TOU reports
and formatted the print function.
The update has the same filename as before and is located at:
http://www.dcn.davis.ca.us/go/deant/EnergyCalc.xlt

A reminder from Matt Lafferty that the shading effect is more
complicated with PV than it is for thermal.

A reminder from me that we hurt everyone in this industry when we
overpromise and underdeliver, and that individuals and organizations in
this industry have been overpromising since the at least the 1970's. I
talked the other day with a facilities manager  who has recently been
burned by relamping, he has a very skeptical manager to report to now.

cul  deant

Apply now for a No-Annual-Fee Discover® Platinum Card
0% Intro APR*, No Annual Fee, Up to 2% Cashback Bonus®
award* Start Saving Today – APPLY NOW! It's fast, easy and
secure.
http://click.topica.com/caaciqQbz8Qcsbz9JC9f/Discover Card

To send a message: RE-wrenches at topica.com

List rules & etiquette: www.mrsharkey.com/wrenches/etiquete.htm