square-wave inverter vs the world [RE-wrenches]

Ray Walters ray at solarray.com
Thu Jun 10 15:15:57 PDT 2004

Let University of Phoenix make 2004 your year. Evening,
weekend or FlexNet® classes – over 130 locations. Look
into our programs and get the degree that gets you going!
http://click.topica.com/caaciq1bz8Qcsbz9JC9a/UOP

I know the list hates Mod square wave inverters, but I still use them all
the time for systems under $10,000. They work, they surge, their efficient,
and I have never lost any tools or equipment to the poor wave form in the 5
years of running my whole shop on a DR2424, nor have any of my customers
had any problems beyond some extra buzz. They definitely have their place.
I am using more of the SW plus series; when  charging from a generator it
definitely is more efficient than a mod sine, but I have never been able to
get it to search below the 16 watt setting. Any other wrenches have a trick
to get the SW+ to search at the 8 watt setting as advertised?

Ray

http://click.topica.com/caaciqQbz8Qcsbz9JC9f/Discover Card

To send a message: RE-wrenches at topica.com

List rules & etiquette: www.mrsharkey.com/wrenches/etiquete.htm