Generator propane conversions [RE-wrenches]

Dan Rice danrice at scinternet.net
Wed Mar 31 11:27:50 PST 2004

MORTGAGE / REFINANCE RATES ARE LOW. ACT NOW!
3 Mortgage brokers compete for your business.
Great rates, no obligation, and easy form.
http://click.topica.com/caabZulbz8Qcsbz9JC9a/ Insurance4usa.com

Wrenches,
    I have several clients interested in propane conversions for their
existing generators. So far, the generators are all one-lung Hondas in the
6000 to 7000 watt range. What's been your experience with propane
conversions? Likes, dislikes, quirks, pitfalls? Do you do the conversions
yourself? Do you use factory kits or aftermarket kits? What's been your
experience with the different kits available? What about dual-fuel setups
(so they can still run on gasoline if the generator is needed elsewhere). If
anyone has a favorite source of conversion kits and information, please
include. I'm also interested in experiences with conversions for the Honda
and Yamaha gen-verters, for future use.
Thanks.

Dan Rice
Abundant Sun, LLC.
NABCEP Certified PV Installer

INSTANT CAR INSURANCE QUOTE!
Save time, save money, and get the best deal.
Get quote, buy, and print insurance cards online!
http://click.topica.com/caabZujbz8Qcsbz9JC9f/ Insurance4usa.com

To send a message: RE-wrenches at topica.com

List rules & etiquette: www.mrsharkey.com/wrenches/etiquete.htm

Moderator: michael.welch at homepower.com