UPS capability? WAS SW Plus [RE-wrenches]

Bill Loesch, Saint Louis Solar bill_loesch at compuserve.com
Thu Mar 25 02:26:48 PST 2004

**** Bounces like rubber! Shatters like ceramic! ****
Discover Crazy Aaron's Thinking Putty in grown up
handfuls. It's the creativity unleashing, mood enhancing
desk toy!
http://click.topica.com/caab4CEbz8Qcsbz9JC9a/ Crazy Aaron Enterprises

Darryl et al,

Thanks for the comments regarding the superior UPS capability of the
Outback system. Would you or anyone else care to clarify why the entire
subpanel is not a UPS system? TIA for your patience.

Bill Loesch, Solar 1 - Saint Louis Solar, 314 631 1094

------------------------------------

Darryl Thayer wrote-----

Hi Joel and Todd
I have had good success with the Outback systems I
have installed.

I am presently installing a large Outback system with
both 3 phase, UPS  and of course grid tie.  I went
head to head with other bids and I was both lowest and
could offer the most features.  The UPS was part of
the RFP and others that had to add a UPS seperatly
derived system and drove their price much higher.

The Outbacks strong point was flexibility.  I could
offer from 4 to 40 kW just by changing the number of
MX60s and GVFXs.  I could offer heavy single phase
componet to the Three phase.  I can easily change the
size of the UPS, just by wiring and programing the
GVFXs.  The UPS is much smaller than the total system.

Are you looking for savings on products you use everyday?
Visit Quality Health today and see the coupons, free
samples and special offers our members enjoy each and
everyday.
http://click.topica.com/caab3ozbz8Qcsbz9JC9f/ Ivo Interactive

To send a message: RE-wrenches at topica.com

List rules & etiquette: www.mrsharkey.com/wrenches/etiquete.htm