FW: Order [RE-wrenches]

Joel Davidson joeldavidson at earthlink.net
Wed Mar 3 10:16:25 PST 2004

...speak of the devil. This just in.

Original Message:
-----------------
From: Akinenterprises akinenter_prises at yahoo.com
Date: Wed, 3 Mar 2004 05:56:57 -0800 (PST)
To: solar at solarsolar.com
Subject: Order

Dear Sir/Ma,
               We are glad to mail you for more of our needs in west africa
especially in the Gambia, and due to our company in The Gambia (west
africa). We have made up our interest in your products and we need the
prices and shipping cost to the Gambia and kindly send us more information
as well.  Our Companies do serve all over the west africa Companies,
Hospital, Institution and also to the West Africa Government in all west
africa location in supplying them Solar Module. We need the prices of 120
Watts and 75 Watts of Solar panel.

            Our  Economical  Management Research for the projects will be
coming up on the April 2004 in support of NGO and CFF. Your support is
needed and your urgent reply. Thanks, we appreciate your products so much
and for our economical development in power supply. We do appreciate to
order Three each of 120 Watts and 75 Watts as sample for the company.

            Our Company terms of Payment: Credit Card. Yours option is
needed in our tems of payment and also our company do send an autorisation
of the payment from United States.

          Sincerely Yours,

          Looking forward to your reply.

          Muyideen A.Imam