Outback Migration Board [RE-wrenches]

John McNicholas keypowerservices at comcast.net
Sun Feb 29 17:50:05 PST 2004

Folks,
For the last two months I have been testing a new Migration Board from the good folks at Outback. It allows me to serial stack the Outback inverter/s with a Brand X inverter. It works like a champ. I was able to replace one dead SW4024 of a pair, with two FX2024's. The two FXs are paralleled together, and then they are stacked with the remaining SW. This will allow me to cutover to the Outbacks as the SWs fail, while maintaining the clients' investment in the SWs till their demise. You can contact me off-list for a   copy of the article detailing my experience that I am preparing to submit to Home Power magazine.
John

John McNicholas
Key Power Services, Inc.
160 Tahiti St.