GDS Scam [RE-wrenches]

Travis Creswell, Ozark Solar ozsolar at ipa.net
Thu Dec 18 10:03:14 PST 2003

I can't help but think the joke is on them.  They are so clueless about
the RE industry that they think solar dealers (especially dealers in the
Midwest) could actually afford to spend that kind of money.  Plus we are
all a little smarter that.  The "insult and berate sales technique" is a
real winner!  It seems like I remember something like that from my Dale
Carnegie course.

Travis