NABCEP nuggets [RE-wrenches]

Jeff Yago jryago at wwjv.net
Mon Dec 1 08:41:33 PST 2003

I for one see no reason to have access to the test by me or anybody
else.  Once it is the public domain, that will require changing the
questions each test, and every time you change the questions, you are
exposed to introducing errors and bad questions.

I say you only need to know three things after the test - What was
highest score, what was lowest score to pass, and what did you score.
If you feel that you got a bum deal, I am sure it will be possible to
have a formal appeal to go over your specific exam book.  That still
does not require  placing the test out in public.

Odds are if somebody scored 69 and passing was 70, they may want to
complain about one question they missed having more than one right
answer, but I bet most people that failed probably missed a lot more
than that, in which case any appeal would be a waste of their time!

Jeff Yago

- - - -
To send a message: RE-wrenches at topica.com

List rules & etiquette: http://www.mrsharkey.com/wrenches/etiquete.htm