Battery Life in Grid-Tie Systems [RE-wrenches]

Jay Peltz, Peltz Power jay at asis.com
Fri Nov 21 23:05:18 PST 2003

HI All,

The best guess that I can come up with from lots of pondering and discussion
with others is a greater difference in temperatures.  Being on the end, its
exposed to more extreme temps than those in the middle. Begs the question,
where do you install the temp sensor??
This is in my experience with batteries who spend a lot of time outdoors (
not real cold where I live with lows in the 30's ).

I would love to hear from a battery person who works with batteries in a
climate controlled area??

jay

Peltz Power

PS thanks for the responses to my last question

To send a message: RE-wrenches at topica.com

List rules & etiquette: http://www.mrsharkey.com/wrenches/etiquete.htm

Moderator: michael.welch at homepower.com
This email was sent to: michael.welch at homepower.com