Is the SW being discontinued? [RE-wrenches]

Roy Dyngen roy.dyngen at xantrex.com
Thu Nov 13 08:57:48 PST 2003

Hi Dan,
 I looked into your issues and I concur that we need to update our
documentation.  Things are constantly in flux as we update our products and
some documentation issues are inevitable.  We don't promise to be
perfect...but we will be responsive.

In the future, please contact me by email or phone with any system
installation issues you may have.  This is an offer I have made in previous
posts to all wrenches on this list.

Please remember, Xantrex is made up of folks (like me) who care about what
they do.  Let's keep it constructive...we are here to help.

Thanks,

Roy Dyngen
Xantrex Technology Inc.
800-282-8776 ext.2225