Sharp SunVista and new panels [RE-wrenches]

William Korthof wkorthof at earthlink.net
Wed Nov 12 20:24:34 PST 2003

<x-flowed>
We've installed a few of the Sun Vista inverters.

My view, and that of our install teams, is that they're great.
No problems so far.

They do offer a little more challenge (opportunity?) to the
designer. The lower string voltage means more strings, not
such a bad thing. The SunVista works great with the designer
$harp panels, the Sharp 123's, all the medium and large size
Kyocera products, and the BP120's. Too bad the 185 and 165
Sharps can't be set up to max out a SunVista.

And Arthur Rudin has been great to work with, an excellent
asset for Sharp.

/wk

At 06:47 PM 11/11/2003, Doug Pratt wrote:
>I have not personally been hands-on with a SunVista install yet.
>However, our LA branch installed a couple last month, so I got to rub up
>against some first-hand experience. There were some glitches with

- - - -
To send a message: RE-wrenches at topica.com

List rules & etiquette: http://www.mrsharkey.com/wrenches/etiquete.htm

Moderator: michael.welch at homepower.com