Housekeeping - Digest in subject line [RE-wrenches]

Michael Welch michael.welch at homepower.com
Fri Nov 7 12:00:35 PST 2003

Hi gang, just a little housekeeping.

1) For those of you that are receiving the Wrench list in Digest mode, please be sure to change the subject line when you are replying to the digest message.

Since the Digest that you receive can have several different wrench messages included, the Subject: line never contains the topic-specific info, but rather says something like "Digest for RE-Wrenches #xxxxx."

So, please copy and paste the Subject line from the body of the message, and place it in your outgoing message's Subject line. That way folks will recognize it as part of the thread that is being responded to.

2) Just a reminder that you can suspend your Wrench list while you are away for the holidays, if you wish. If you would like me to send you the instructions on how to do this and how to change your email address for the list, please contact me off list.

Thanks.

Michael Welch

------------------------
"Time is the greatest teacher. Unfortunately it kills all its students"
			Hector Berlioz

Michael Welch, michael.welch at homepower.com
     Home Power magazine
     www.homepower.com