Galvy in Concrete Was:aluminum in concrete [RE-wrenches]

Bob-O Schultze, Electron Connection econnect at snowcrest.net
Wed Nov 5 09:43:21 PST 2003

<x-flowed>
Guys,
I've always just used Sch 40 steel pipe for tracker poles with no bad
results so far. I'm a fan of the "blow a hole in the pipe and stick a
piece of something in it" as an anti-spin device. The "something" is
often the piece of ground rod I cut off some job or another after
busting my butt to get it down only 6' feet!
Best, bob-O

--
Bob-O Schultze, Electron Connection
PO Box 203, Hornbrook, CA 96044