village nukes? [RE-wrenches]

mlafferty at universalenergies.com mlafferty at universalenergies.com
Fri Oct 24 08:50:54 PDT 2003

All:

RE: < In the 1970's the US built a liquid sodium cooled
< solar power tower, "central reciever" power plant in
< Spain, A sodium leak occurred and fire, which could
< not be put out.  the entire facility burned to the
< ground.

Is it just me, or do others see the insidiousness here?

At least "our" government used to care enough about good ol' US citizens
to build something this potentially harmful somewhere else!  Why would
they have built a Solar Power Tower anyplace but the good old Sunny
Southwest States?  Hmmmm.

At least the "Solar Power Fire" was someplace else!  Who knows how many
years the inference to a fire at a Solar Plant would have given all of
us a black eye if it was here!  We've got enough issues to face without
adding dangerous chemicals to our systems!

2-Cents,

Matt Lafferty
Universal Energies Institute
mlafferty at universalenergies.com