Combining Turbine Outputs? [RE-wrenches]

Matt Tritt solarone at charter.net
Wed Oct 22 08:32:20 PDT 2003

Dave,

At the very least you're going to talk to a power engineer about your
options. These are probably used Vestas or Windmatic turbines from a
windfarm. Windfarms have very sophisticated power aggregation and connection
infrastructure which allows the inputs of multiple large inputs at the same
transformer. How you are going to accomplish this will be on the expensive
side, but the utility will demand very careful engineering before you'll be
allowed to connect.

You can contact me off-list about this if you get in a bind.

MattT