A mystery to me..... [RE-wrenches]

penobscotsolar at midmaine.com penobscotsolar at midmaine.com
Tue Oct 21 17:12:51 PDT 2003

<x-flowed>
Definitely, Matt. Collective experience is priceless. In my 15 years of
installing I never saw this before, or the symptoms. I guess I can attribute
that to paying attention to detail (stainless hardware, soldered,shrink
tubed cables, torque wrench and quality batteries)but there's a first time
for everything and I'm glad I had this list to turn to.
Thanks all,
Daryl
Penobscot Solar

To send a message: RE-wrenches at topica.com