Well pumps and SWs revisited [RE-wrenches]

Matt Tritt solarone at charter.net
Thu Oct 2 14:33:31 PDT 2003

In the case to the 5548, bigger is way not better. If you want stable
voltage and clean output, why not just use Exeltechs and a gen Wizard?
I've been quite content with the 4024's ability to start pretty awful
pumps, control generators and provide a fairly good approximation of a
sinewave ever since they first came on the market.

The DR is also an adequate but under-instrumented unit that works well
with most 115 volt loads, including booster pumps, but I've had many
complaints about their noise on telephones, especially when used with
dial-up modems. I guess these issues are some of the reasons that
Outback is here to save us all! No?

Matt T