steaming batteries [RE-wrenches]

Bob Ellison, Alternative Energy Systems ellison at gisco.net
Tue Sep 2 08:53:21 PDT 2003

Kirk,
Check the hydrometer readings and try loading those battery strings. I
expect you will find a bad battery cell or more after a short period of time
under load.
Sometimes the voltage does not tell the entire story.

You might try loading just that string to see how fast it collapses compared
to the rest.

If I can help further contact me off list.

Later,
Bob

RE. Ellison
Supplier of;