Xantrex versus Sunny Boy [RE-wrenches]

Kent Sheldon kentsheldon at sbcglobal.net
Sun Aug 31 09:36:02 PDT 2003

Hey Everyone, all I can say is thanks for the support!

We will have a paper on our web site summarizing the benefits of SMA string inverters vs. central inverters within a week. Contact me offline if you need any further information.

>I'm also curious about the SunnyCentral 125
>480VAC unit where applicable, but I'm not sure if that's even available and
>have only looked at some prelim info.

The Sunny Central 125 is at UL right now. We expect it to be complete within 2 months, but then again, the UL process is always a new experience. We have a specification sheet in the Documentation/Brochures section of our web site www.sma-america.com. The big benefits are:

- Isolation transformer included in inverter, which disconnects when not operating.
- Sunny Boy Control Plus DAS system included as user interface

Contact me offline if you need more information.

Regards,

Kent Sheldon
Projects Manager, Industrial Power Systems
SMA America, Inc.
530 273 4895 ext 107

- - - -
To send a message: RE-wrenches at topica.com