CEC Rebate for Contractors [RE-wrenches]

Dean T. Newberry deant at dcn.org
Sat Aug 30 20:37:09 PDT 2003

Hi Joel,

What a complete and thoughtful reply to the owner builder problem.
I subcontract all my work, and really like to involve new contractors.
When a contractor wants to install on his property I work with him and
take my ordinary markup. He gets a better job because I do the design,
permits and supervision. I benefit from his innovation, he benefits from
my experience. I really like to be in full compliance with the law and
the NEC, what we do is very public. There is some handshaking between
state agencies around this issue, but think the average quality of
installations is better for the rule. Note: we had a big thunder shower
last week, and I didn't worry about leaks or lightning, I have about 35
installations out there, it was very nice.

Cul deant