NEC question [RE-wrenches]

Matt Tritt solarone at charter.net
Wed Aug 20 20:46:45 PDT 2003

If only we COULD throw the bums out!

Since this is a County thing, the only throw-outable bum happens to be
our district supervisor, who just happens to be a pro-development,
pro-big business, anti anything appearing to be conservationist or
anti-nuclear. (We have a big nuke plant in the county). Getting him
un-elected didn't work in the last election (big biz and developer money
behind this guy) either. :-(

We also seem to have one solar inspector with the County planning dept.
who has become the de-facto alternative energy Tzar - he's the bloke who
wrote the stupid paper I quoted. There's no way to get him out except
retirement!

Oh what fun. I'm waiting for the order for color coordinated modules!

Matt T