SMA Product Availability Inquiry [RE-wrenches]

Kent Sheldon kentsheldon at sbcglobal.net
Tue Aug 19 16:33:48 PDT 2003

Matt, The SB700U received formal UL1741 listing on Friday (it's about time!). You should soon see an announcement on our web site (I'll have to get on Sam about that one). There should also be an announcement on the Solar Access web site today. If you need a PDF of the UL Authorization Letter, send me an email offline. I also have some spec sheets I can send out.

The SB1100U should be wrapped up this week as well. The Sunny Central 125 is in UL and we expect that to be finished in September.

Let me know offline if you need any further information, regards,

___________________________________
Kent Sheldon
Projects Manager, Industrial Power Systems
SMA America, Inc.
530 273 4895 ext 107

>>> <mlafferty at universalenergies.com> 8/19/2003 10:08:13 AM >>>
Wrenches  (Kent S. & John B, in particular):

Touchy topic... Nobody likes to discuss UL / Product status.... But I
"tawt I heard a birdy sing" the other day... Haven't been able to get
confirmation.  Thought I'd ask here.

What is the current timeframe projection for UL and actual availability
of the SB-700 and Sunny Central?

I haven't seen any 700 info on the SMA site... Have gotten a couple of
recent inquiries about smaller systems for some specialty apps.  Curious
to see the specs.

Thanks,

Matt Lafferty

- - - -