Green Tags [RE-wrenches]

Jason Fisher jfisher at nahbrc.org
Mon Aug 11 08:28:04 PDT 2003

I checked this site out too. First thing I noticed was that they need a
spell checker!

I ran the numbers for a 2kW system in my neck of the woods and got a result
of almost $0.05/ kWhr for the Green Tags. That was much higher than I ever
thought these would be worth. Try it out for your area.

Jason Fisher

Aurora Energy LLC
P.O.Box 3315
Annapolis, MD 21403