Installation in Santa Cruz, CA [RE-wrenches]

John Berdner jberdner at sma-america.com
Thu Aug 7 11:20:25 PDT 2003

Patrick:

Yes, it will work but you will have different array configurations on
each inverter.
For 30 165's and (2) 2500's I would suggest

Inverter A = 2 strings of 9 in series (18)
Inverter B = 1 string of 12 in series (12)

Best Regards,

John Berdner

>>> solarpro at aol.com 8/6/2003 03:52:51 PM >>>

In a message dated 8/6/2003 12:30:17 PM Pacific Standard Time,
solarjon at netshel.net writes:

> We are currently selling a net metering system with 30 Sharp-165's
> and a pair of Sunnyboy inverters to a customer in Santa Cruz, CA

Will 30 Sharp 165's work with two SunnyBoys???

Patrick A. Redgate
AMECO
Long Beach, CA
(562) 595-9570