no batteries on grid tie [RE-wrenches]

Kent Sheldon kentsheldon at sbcglobal.net
Thu Aug 7 11:08:46 PDT 2003

The UL status has been quite a roller coaster as usual. We thought we were clear a month ago, but then someone thought up a last minute change that required us to perform a total functional validation of the software. I should have a new schedule tomorrow, but it looks like we will have everything finished by the last week in August. It is only paperwork at this point. The listing will include the SB1800U and SB2500U. We may need to do nothing with the CEC, as the product and UL listing number will not change. The only thing that will change is the Source Type on the existing Sunny Boy UL1741 listing which will now include wind turbine and fuel cells. Regards,

___________________________________
Kent Sheldon
Projects Manager, Industrial Power Systems
SMA America, Inc.
530 273 4895 ext 107

>>> ASAP POWER!<asap at podnine.com> 8/7/2003 10:16:51 AM >>>
Kent,
What's the latest on Windy Boy UL? CEC eligibility?

- - - -
To send a message: RE-wrenches at topica.com

List rules & etiquette: http://www.mrsharkey.com/wrenches/etiquete.htm

Moderator: michael.welch at homepower.com