SunDanzer / Solus DC Refrigerator / Freezers [RE-wrenches]

Christopher Freitas - OutBack Power cfreitas at outbackpower.com
Mon Jul 7 12:37:12 PDT 2003

We were next to them at the MidWest RE fair a few weeks ago (and we had
sunfrost on the other side).  Looks like a well made unit with
reasonable performance values.  Seems like nice guys also.

The story I was told is that the fridge is based on a older model built
in Europe by Electrolux - but it is not the same as their current model
also being sold by some others - even at the fair (the newer version has
thinner walls / less insulation).  They have an exclusive on the older
version or something like that.

Christopher Freitas
OutBack Power Systems, Inc.
cfreitas at outbackpower.com  www.outbackpower.com