Beacon Power and the MultiMode [RE-wrenches]

Bob-O Schultze, Electron Connection econnect at snowcrest.net
Wed Jun 18 06:14:24 PDT 2003

<x-flowed>
I don't see anything about providing service and repairs to the many
GC-1000s out there. Frankly, unless they are willing to take that on
as well, I wouldn't touch one of their new offerings. Once burned....
Bob-O

--
"If this were a dictatorship, it'd be a heck of a lot easier, just so
long as I'm dictator." George "Dubya" Bush

- - - -
To send a message: RE-wrenches at topica.com

List rules & etiquette: http://www.mrsharkey.com/wrenches/etiquete.htm

Moderator: michael.welch at homepower.com