Changing the Rules on us... [RE-wrenches]

mlafferty at universalenergies.com mlafferty at universalenergies.com
Mon Jun 9 12:12:22 PDT 2003

Wrenches:

> Pray for a very large earthquake to transform San Francisco into a
modern day Atlantis!

There seems to be puzzlement over the San Francisco Earthquake reference
in my earlier post.  (Off-list inquiries, which I always welcome with a
smile)

Regarding the SF Earthquake... The principle is that this would drop the
Department of Industrial Relations, Unions, and PG&E in one fell swoop!
Not a bad take for a single quake, in my mind!  (A lot of thought has
gone into this... Well maybe just when I sleep and allow myself to
dream...LOL)

Just a flame directed at some of the "evildoers" in the California
process. Not at all the good people there.  Hell, if we can just go
bombing countries and cultures in the name of "cleansing the world of
evildoers", letting Mother Nature take care of it can't be all bad!

Go Mother Nature!  You GO Girl!

Peace & Sunshine!

Matt Lafferty
Universal Energies Institute