UniSolar Training in the northeast, June 17 [RE-wrenches]

Jeffery Wolfe, Global Resource Options jeff at globalresourceoptions.com
Sun Jun 8 11:10:41 PDT 2003

Hi all,

WARNING, slightly self-promoting notice. Delete if offended!

Global Resource Options will be hosting a UniSolar PVL (field applied
laminate) training session at our office on June 17. (Sorry for the late
notice.)

We are located in scenic Vermont, near the New Hampshire border, equally
inconvenient to all.

If you are interested in this FREE seminar, please call our office and speak
to Dori, Meg or Therese. We may be able to put up a few people, let us know
if you need a room, and we can either arrange that, or point you in the
right direction.

You MUST be certified by UniSolar for PVL applications in order to get a
warranty on their product. We are a UniSolar reseller, and can assist you
with product applications for the PVL's.

We'll also have a sample of the latest product from Evergreen Solar.

Please RSVP as soon as possible. Call for directions and more info.

Jeff
Jeffery D. Wolfe, P.E.
Principal
Global Resource Options, LLP
A Woman-Owned Limited Liability Partnership
4 Kibling Hill Road
P.O. Box 161
Strafford, VT 05072
800-374-4494 Toll Free