Where is Ground Clamps [RE-wrenches]

Bill Brooks billb at endecon.com
Wed Apr 23 12:41:55 PDT 2003

Dean and Jay,

PVUSA has a continuous substation ground grid (not done in standard PV
systems), and has continuous ground wires connected to each module and all
metal structures. The grounds are still in good shape, but we always caution
any visitors to the site to never touch the module frames without testing
and verifying that the frames are safe (still grounded--no voltage
difference to ground). That is good practice for any PV system.

Bill.