AC circulator vs. PV driven DC [RE-wrenches]

Tom Lane, Energy Conservation Services tom at ecs-solar.com
Sun Apr 13 10:49:03 PDT 2003

Reply. your observations are correct. However do not use more than a 30 watt
module with this pump. average run time is about 4.5 hours per day and only
about 2 to 3 hours at full speed in   the US 12 to 16 years is about the
life expentcy of  Hartell, March, and Ivan lab pumps.
Ivan labs has an EL SID 20 PV that is designed for 30 to 40 watt modules. It
is critical to keep the pressure drop low and not to use more 80 to 120 sq
feet with a single pump. Pressure drops through heat exchangers must be low.
gator Tom.