cellular pv site project [RE-wrenches]

Bob Maynard, Energy Outfitters bob at energyoutfitters.com
Thu Mar 27 08:07:47 PST 2003

Bob,

Telco equipment (wire based systems) have been and continue to be -48vdc
almost exclusively.  Cellular transmitter sites have been +24vdc (often
their industry calls it 28vdc) in every occasion I've run into (about 18
sites).  Couldn't agree more with your comments on how they "size" their
power needs!

Regards,
Bob Maynard
Energy Outfitters LTD