was Post-mounted, battery back-up solar lights [RE-wrenches]

Michael Welch michael_welch at sbcglobal.net
Tue Mar 18 18:43:52 PST 2003

Hi gang.

I blame myself for this one because I answered the request with a retailer that is probably unknown to all of us. I really wasn't trying to answer the request, just test the list & that fellows web address had crossed my desk just moments before. I should have expected one of our own to come back with, "hey wait a minute, how about my stuff?"

Thanks, Matt T., for suggesting that Baran contact you off list. You were right on the money with your reply to Baran.

My bad, and all this time you folks thought I was perfect.

Anyway, let's drop this and move on.

To send a message: RE-wrenches at topica.com

List rules & etiquette: http://www.mrsharkey.com/wrenches/etiquete.htm

Moderator: michael.welch at homepower.com