blinded by the light?! [RE-wrenches]

John Berdner jberdner at sma-america.com
Mon Mar 10 09:21:13 PST 2003

Joel:

There is no one size fits all answer to your question.
Compliance has to be built in to the design at a fairly deep level. .
We estimate it at around $5k to $7k for a 100 kW machine.
Then there is the cost for compliance testing, etc.

If you have any questions or if I may be of any further assistance,
please do not hesitate to contact me.

Best Regards,

John Berdner

SMA America, Inc.