Satellite Internet [RE-wrenches]

Jeff Oldham starpower4u at juno.com
Thu Feb 20 11:33:43 PST 2003

I use Direcway w/o anymore problems, 6 months of hell to get here though! They had a lot of software problems that I think are resolved now. The CS is as bad as it gets, this seems to be across the board w/any of the suppliers. VPN can be tricky, it would not work for me as Direcway and the remote office have opposing protocols and communication is imposible w/o one of them conceding and neither would. You do get 30 days to try to get the VPN to work after that they want $300 to bail out!!

Mine uses 30W, and I turn it off when not in use, as mentioned it boots right up. All in all I'm very pleased with it, especially compared to my verrrrry slow phone modem here in the sticks.

My basic service is $60/mo. VPN/Business Ed. is $99/mo. $599 install

Jeff Oldham

Only $9.95 per month!
Visit www.juno.com

- - - -