CA Solar Tax ??? [RE-wrenches]

Frank Fowler, Crystal Pines Alt. Energy frank at solarenergy-alt.com
Mon Feb 17 06:41:34 PST 2003

Graham,
Yes, utility users do pay connection, maint. and transmission fees already
which puts the utilities in the "wrong" column as far as stating that PV
users are getting a big free battery to run off of. The only thing these
people are worried about is losing revenue, and trying to put the blame (and
the cost) on the end user. I have sent so many emails, letters, & faxes to
everyone I can think of, and hopefully the CPUC will see that this is a bad
move for not just our industry, but the large energy using community as a
whole. I only hope the CPUC sees the error in the exit fee fiasco.
SUNcerely,
Frank Fowler
Crystal Pines Alternative Energy
4408 Pine Cluster Ln. Yankee Hill, CA. 95965
530-532-1972
www.solarenergy-alt.com
cpae1 at direcway.com