600 VDC switches [RE-wrenches]

Travis Creswell, Ozark Solar ozsolar at ipa.net
Tue Feb 11 11:35:51 PST 2003

Hello Jeff,

I'll let you know.  The price is what has got me interested in CH as well.
In my area Cutler Hammer devices are usually at least 1/2 the price of the
comparable Square D product.  The Cutler Hammer DH361URK is stocked at my
favorite distributor and costs me $102.  My Grainger book shows the
comparable Square D switch at $218.25 and the local stocking Square D
distributor would ask at least that for it, probably another 30% and
probably wouldn't even stock it.

Travis Creswell
Ozark Energy Services

To send a message: RE-wrenches at topica.com