LPG Refridgerators [RE-wrenches]

James Lamb, Middle Fork Engineering j.lamb at pecorp.com
Tue Feb 11 08:10:29 PST 2003

In some areas the Old Servels are illegal. I have notice that there is a
demand for them and quite a few people will not give them up.
Lets hope they are serviced properly and taken care of.
It would be wise to inform the owner of these old Servels when you come
accross them so at least they will know what they are dealing with.
JIM LAMB
Middlefork Engineering