LPG Refridgerators [RE-wrenches]

matthew tritt solarone at charter.net
Mon Feb 10 19:35:55 PST 2003

Todd,

Check with the LP people about what's OK and what isn't. I was under the
impression that they'd hang you by the **** if you were discovered using an
old Servel. I still think they work fine, and was selling used ones up 'till
a couple of years ago. No lawsuits YET! I kept mine on the back porch to
avoid making the house warmer during hot weather and to avoid the CO
problem.

Matt T