California Wrenches - Urgent [RE-wrenches]

Joel Davidson joeldavidson at earthlink.net
Mon Feb 3 16:09:10 PST 2003

Dear Mo,
For more than 20 years, surveys have shown that over 70% of Americans want
clean, renewable solar electricity and are willing to pay a premium for it, but
almost all utility companies refuse to serve their customers and build PV power
plants. Their unwillingness forced us to fight and win the battle to legalize
privately owned, net-metered PV systems, but the war against polluting utility
companies, their owners, their suppliers and their political lackeys is far from
over.
Best regards,
Joel Davidson
(This just in: The Bush Administration wants to fund public renewable energy
programs with money from Alaskan leases to oil companies.)

To send a message: RE-wrenches at topica.com

List rules & etiquette: http://www.mrsharkey.com/wrenches/etiquete.htm

Moderator: michael.welch at homepower.com

This email was sent to: michael_welch at sbcglobal.net