List manager getting involved [RE-wrenches]

Michael Welch michael_welch at sbcglobal.net
Fri Jan 24 14:45:46 PST 2003

If you feel the need to respond to this, please do so off-list.

I received many more comments this time around to my request. Thanks for those.

It turned out that the opinions on starting a new list for CA-specific concerns did not give me a path to a clear decision. So at that point, I decided that it was pretty much up to me to make the decision. Because the CA CEC traffic had been so heavy, I was about to push the Send button on a message that split the list.

But I got distracted for a few days. And in the meantime, the traffic on that subject disappeared.

So here's the deal. If there is little traffic on state-specific topics, then we can put up with it on the Wrench list. But if it ever gets even close to the point that it did during that last go-around, I intend to split the list.

It would be cool if all the marketing stuff moved over to the RE-Markets list. State specific incentives are mostly marketing concerns, so that list is much closer to appropriate for that subject matter.

At least for now, the NABCEP discussions are appropriate for this list.

But in all cases, please let's keep chit-chat and off-topic stuff away from this list.

To send a message: RE-wrenches at topica.com

List rules & etiquette: http://www.mrsharkey.com/wrenches/etiquete.htm

Moderator: michael.welch at homepower.com

This email was sent to: michael_welch at sbcglobal.net