List manager getting involved [RE-wrenches]

Jerry Caldwell solarcowboy at yahoo.com
Wed Jan 15 16:46:27 PST 2003

I agree with David.  Lets keep this list about
renewable energy.  If anyone has interest in emailing
about other topics they should be considerate to those
of us on the list with limited time and send off topic
messages to individuals, not the list.

Jerry Caldwell

--- "David Palumbo, Independent Power & Light"
<ipl at sover.net> wrote:
> I, for one, am not interested in expanding the
> topics to include -
> "quirky amusing things that happen in the course of
> a day, etc."
>
> David

http://mailplus.yahoo.com

- - - -