Net Metering Attack [RE-wrenches]

Don Loweburg, Offline i2p at aol.com
Fri Jan 10 19:46:57 PST 2003

In a message dated 01/10/2003 7:18:51 PM Pacific Standard Time,
mrousso at heliopower.com writes:

> I met with BP Solar executives this
> afternoon.  I laid out the issues and they agreed it was dangerous to the
> residential market and plan to discuss it with their representatives at the
> legislature and governor's office in Sacramento next Tuesday.

Super! In fact BP is one of several major manufacturers on board CALSEIAs
"policy" Committee. The mandate for that group is to be on top of this stuff.
Basically our lawyer , Ed O'Neil is paid by that group- the money is funneled
through CALSEIA.

Because IPP ponied up to be in on this , we get to know about the filings,
petitions etc that Ed generates. Compared to the big boys our contribution
was more token but Ed supports our work and effort .

Thanks for your commited action.

Best, Don

To send a message: RE-wrenches at topica.com

List rules & etiquette: http://www.mrsharkey.com/wrenches/etiquete.htm