SW4024 charging problems [RE-wrenches]

Jeff Yago jryago at earthlink.net
Sat Jan 4 13:15:13 PST 2003

Dave Palumbo stated:
The 3,600 rpm Koehler's do not shut down as fast as the 1800 rpm units. Rev
4.2 would see
the gen still on (if it waited another spilt second to check for gen
run/shutdown everything would have been fine) and shut the inverter(s) off
due to the "In-put Relay Error").

Thanks Dave, I will check this out.  We also have had more inverter charging
error problems with the 3600 RPM generators than the 1800 RPM units.  Once
we get to site we will have better idea about what error lights and when,
but was looking for a "heads up" as we make repair plans since site is in
middle of nowhere.

Jeff Yago

- - - -
To send a message: RE-wrenches at topica.com