[RE-wrenches]

graham at solarexpert.com graham at solarexpert.com
Fri Nov 21 13:20:58 PST 2003

Today I am thrilled to have received my passing score and congratulatory
letter from NABCEP advising that I am now considered a NABCEP-certified
installer.  The values of certification for me is a renewed confidence
in my ability to accurately and honestly predict PV system performance,
design and install quality code compliance systems and most importantly
self-assurance that inherently safe systems are installed for my
customers.  This new level of confidence makes me feel proud. The NABCEP
study guide is the single most comprehensive educational PV design and
installation information in my possession and it will prove useful as a
future source of reference.  Had I failed the test, having a copy of the
study guide alone would have been worth the price of examination
admission.

Congratulations to those who passed, I’m sure you are as pleased as I
am.

Graham Owen
GO Solar Company

- - - -