village nukes? [RE-wrenches]

Robert Warren robertwarren at mail.com
Wed Oct 22 18:42:10 PDT 2003

Not only is is disturbing that Toshiba wants to build "village-size"
nukes in pristine environments like Alaska, but to describe the liquid
sodium coolant as an improved, non-corrosive technology is the precise
opposite of reality. Liquid sodium is so corrosive that they don't know
yet how to contain it. It is very nasty, indeed, and all the more reason
to fight the next generation of nuclear technology.
Robert Warren

Kurt Albershardt wrote:

> A fascinating, if disturbing possibility
> <http://www.adn.com/front/story/4214182p-4226215c.html>

What will we do if there is another fuel shortage?
Did you know that there is a pollution free, completely
renewable fuel which you can use right now in your own car?
Don't replace the engine, replace the fuel.
Check out my website on making your own fuel:
http://running_on_alcohol.tripod.com
robertwarren at mail.com

- - - -
To send a message: RE-wrenches at topica.com